B00OBSIDHO is not a valid value for ItemId. Please change this value and retry your request.
Everyone loves stainless steel for its durability, stain-resistance, and beauty. It’s natural that if you’re looking for a compact refrigerator that you would want to buy a stainless steel mini fridge. A mini refrigerator can solve a lot of space problems by putting cold storage in places a regular refrigerator won’t fit. A stainless steel mini fridge adds the style of stainless steel that will fit with any décor.
When buying a stainless steel mini fridge, you have the choice of three main styles. You can buy a small refrigerator without a freezer, a small fridge with the freezer on the interior, or one with a separate freezer compartment and door.
If you need the freezer, the advantage of getting a mini fridge with freezer that has a separate compartment and door is temperature control and freezer capacity.
It may be difficult to get the right temperature in mini fridges with freezers in the same compartment as the refrigerator. It’s really a balancing act between keeping the freezer cold enough without freezing the refrigerator compartment.
Also, mini fridges are already small and taking up some part of it with a freezer section compromises the storage capacity of both the freezer and refrigerator.
Looking for other compact refrigerator freezers? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best:
- Counter Top Freezer: Top 5 Counter Top Upright Compact Freezers
- Small Refrigerator Freezer: Top 5 Compact Fridge Freezers
- Counter Top Freezer: Top 5 Counter Top Upright Compact Freezers
- Small Fridge: Best Compact Refrigerator
- Micro Fridge: Coldest Compact Mini Fridge
- Mini Freezer: Top 5 Best Selling Compact Freezers
- Mini Fridge With Freezer: Top 5 Compact Refrigerator-Freezers
Small refrigerators with a separate freezer compartment allow you to have more storage capacity in both the freezer and refrigerator compartments and makes it easier to maintain temperature control.
The drawback of a mini fridge with separate freezer and refrigerator compartments is their overall size. The smallest stainless steel refrigerators by necessity either don’t have a freezer or have a very small freezer section in the same compartment.
Another thing to consider is that most compact refrigerators classified as stainless steel really only have a stainless steel-faced door. The rest of the compact fridge will most likely be painted with black enamel. None of the models in our list are completely stainless steel.
We searched forums, retail sites, customer review sites, and manufacturer sites for the most popular and best rated mini fridge freezer models. We have listed a variety of sizes and styles, but the things they all have in common are that they are highly-rated and they have stainless steel doors.
Take a look at our list and see if one of these stainless steel small fridges is the best small refrigerator for your needs!
The Avanti AR4456SS 4.4 Cu. Ft. Black and Stainless Steel Refrigerator is a counter-high mini fridge that will keep your favorite snacks and beverages cold, organized, and handy. It features a sleek black finished cabinet and a durable, stain-resistant stainless steel door. Rare in this category is its automatic defrost function which saves you from having to periodically manually defrost the refrigerator. Some handy features include its built-in 12-oz. can storage and door rack for a large beverage bottle in the door. Here’s what you need to know.
Stainless Steel Mini Fridge Features
- 4.4 cu. ft. counter-high black and stainless steel refrigerator
- Automatic defrost function keeps you from having to manually defrost the fridge periodically
- Handy, bright interior light activates when you open the door
- Flush-back design with recessed handle
- Fruit and vegetable crisper with glass top
- Built-in can dispenser in the door for up to six 12-oz. cans
- Convenient door rack holds a two-liter beverage bottle or 1-gallon jug
- Highly energy-efficient and ADA and Energy Start compliant
- Built-in security lock at the bottom of the door
- Reversible door provides for flexible placement
- Glass shelves
- Dimensions are 19.25W x 22D x 33H inches and it weighs in at 50 lbs.
The smallest fridge in our list, the EdgeStar CRF150S-1 1.1 Cu. Ft. Convertible Refrigerator Freezer is also the only model that can be either all fridge or all freezer. It has a black cabinet, modern-looking, Euro-style, stain-resistant stainless steel door and a full-range manual thermostatic control. If you choose to use this model as a freezer, it becomes a true 0 degrees F freezer which is rare for models in this category. This model has the most flexibility in its placement of any in our list due to its small size which makes it great for storage and placing the refrigerator in small areas in the kitchen, game room, and even offices. This model would also make a great dorm refrigerator. Here’s what you need to know.
- 1.1 cu. ft. convertible all-refrigerator or all-true 0 degrees F freezer
- Full-range adjustable thermostatic control allows the unit to hold from 0 to 40 degrees F
- Energy-saving manual defrost
- Stain-resistant, clean-looking, Euro-style, true stainless-steel door will match any decor
- Space-saving flush-back design with recessed handle
- Built-in security lock with two keys
- Quick-change reversible door provides greater flexibility in placement
- Dimensions: are 19-1/4H x 18-1/2W x 17-3/4D inches and it weighs in at 42 lbs.
- 1-Year parts limited warranty and 90 days labor
EdgeStar is known for its great small appliances and its EdgeStar CRF321SS 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Fridge/Freezer is no exception. It features a good-looking, stain-resistant stainless steel doors that separate the freezer and refrigerator compartments. Separate compartments allow this model to have a true 0 degrees F freezer in addition to a spacious refrigerator making it like a miniature version of your home fridge. Great for offices, dorm rooms, or anywhere space is at a premium, this model also features time-saving auto-defrost. Some other handy features on this model are an interior light, can and bottle storage in the door, and a removable glass shelf. Here’s what you need to know.
- 3.1 cu. ft. separate refrigerator and freezer with black cabinet and modern stainless steel doors
- Auto-defrosting refrigerator saves the time and trouble of having to manually defrost the unit and prevents ice buildup
- Energy-saving manual defrost in freezer compartment
- Freezer is true 0 degrees F capable
- An adjustable manual thermostat allows you to control the temperature in the refrigerator from 34-60 degrees F
- Single adjustable removable wire shelf
- Dual adjustable and removable glass storage shelves
- Flush-back design
- Vegetable crisper
- In-door storage includes door bins in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments as well as can and bottle storage
- Interior lighting
- Reversible doors
- Molded work top provides extra storage or working space
- Dimensions are 33-1/2H x 19W x 19-3/4D inches and it weighs in at 52 lbs.
- 1-Year limited parts warranty and 90 days labor
Haier America is the world’s #1 major appliance brand and it makes some great mini fridges like the Haier HC40SG42SS 4.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator/Freezer with stainless steel door. It has a built-in half-width freezer compartment at the top of the refrigerator that is not true 0 degrees F. Although you compromise on the freezer capability, you gain refrigerator storage space with three full-width glass shelves and one full width and two half-width door storage shelves. For a mini-fridge, this model has a lot of flexible refrigerator storage space that’s easy to organize. Additional handy features include a Dispense-A-Can door storage unit along with 2-liter and tall bottle in-door storage. Here’s what you need to know.
- 4.0 cu. ft. refrigerator and half-width freezer with modern stainless steel door and energy-saving manual defrost
- Adjustable manual thermostatic control dial has 7 settings for more accurate temperature control
- Three full-width glass shelves and one full width and two half-width door storage shelves in the refrigerator give you plenty of space in a mini fridge for the convenient organization of food and beverages
- The half-width freezer is located at the top of the refrigerator and comes with an ice cube tray
- Extra storage includes a Dispense-A-Can door storage unit for up to six cans and 2-liter and tall bottle in-door storage can even accommodate gallon containers
- Adjustable leveling legs, flat-back design, and a reversible door make this unit easy to place where you need it
- Dimensions are 18-7/8 x 20-7/8 x 33-3/8 inches
Sunpentown or SPT makes several highly-rated, popular mini fridges including one of our favorites, the SPT RF-334SS 3.3 Cu. Ft. Compact Stainless Steel Refrigerator. It has a black cabinet that complements its stylish stainless steel door and comes with plenty of shelves and door storage capability to help you organize and store your food and beverages. It doesn’t have a true 0 degrees F freezer, but it can freeze down to around 15 degrees F and the refrigerator thermostat control allows you to choose temperatures between 34 and 41 degrees F. Here’s what you need to know.
- 3.3 cu. ft. refrigerator freezer with a black cabinet and stainless steel door
- Full-width freezer compartment is uncommon for this category, provides extra freezer storage space, has a slide-out wire shelf, and provides colder temperatures thanks to the freezer separation
- Adjustable thermostatic control allows you to adjust freezer temperature down to as low as 15 degrees F and refrigerator temperature between 34 and 41 degrees F
- Energy-saving manual defrost
- Storage features include three removable wire shelves, tall bottle door rack, and can storage
- Flush back design, front-leveling legs, and reversible door make placement in small space like a college dorm room or office much easier
- Dimensions are 18.5W x 17.75D x 34H inches and it weighs in at 39.5 lbs.
Stainless Steel Mini Fridge Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of our choices? Which compact refrigerator is at the top of your list to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestRefrigeratorCentral.com post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the perfect stainless steel mini fridge for your needs!