You like the look of a retro refrigerator but, what’s available and which one should you buy? Your main idea is to get something for the rec room or bar that will allow you to store beverage cans and bottles for handy access during parties or during family get-togethers. A retro refrigerator is definitely the look you’re going for, but it also needs to be small or compact.
Just because it’s retro doesn’t mean it has to have retro technology. Today, a compact retro refrigerator has all of the modern technology and features manufacturers can pack into a small package. These fridges will keep beverages and even food and snacks cold and even come with a small freezer compartment for ice or other frozen items.
So we scoured stores and the internet to find the best of the best compact refrigerators with that retro styling we all love. We found that Nostalgia Electrics pretty much has the corner on the compact retro fridge market and it’s easy to see why. They have the looks and the functionality that everyone is looking for.
Take a look at the model of Nostalgia Electrics compact refrigerator we chose and see if it’s the perfect one for your needs!
Nostalgia Electrics RRF300DNCRED 3.0 Red Retro Refrigerator Red
What’s not to like about a compact retro fridge that also has an external dispenser for cold beverages. The Nostalgia Electrics RRF300DNCRED has 3.0 cu. ft. to handle most of the drinks and snacks you want right at hand and it looks every bit the part of a 1950’s style refrigerator. Whether you need it for your dorm, apartment, rec room, study, office or bar, this red model has the styling and features you need!
Retro Refrigerator: Features
- Compact, yet spacious 3.0 cu.ft. size is perfect for many applications
- Fill the large 1 liter beverage dispenser with your drink of choice and dispense it right through the door using the chrome spigot without having to open it
- Keeps just the right amount of drinks and snacks right at hand for the ultimate in convenience
- Built-in freezer compartment comes with an ice tray and keeps frozen snacks and ice ready to go
- Stylish retro look in red will take you back to a wonderful 1950’s diner, while maintaining all the modern technology that you need
- With all of its stylish appeal, it will be the talk of parties and get-togethers
- Manual temperature control allows you to dial-in the perfect temperature
- Built-in door shelf keeps taller drinks upright and ready to drink
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of our compact retro fridge choice? Which retro refrigerator are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading our compact refrigerator article! We sincerely hope that it has given you valuable information that you can use to pick the perfect retro refrigerator for you!