Nothing is more fun than having an outdoor cookout or party on the deck or patio with family and friends. If you entertain regularly, you need an outdoor drink cooler to keep cold drinks available without your guests congregating near your refrigerator in the kitchen or you having to constantly refill a small ice chest. An outdoor drink cooler has plenty of room for drinks and ice, sits up high so it’s easy to access without bending over, is on wheels for easy portability, and may even have a built-in bottle opener and storage shelf.
An outdoor drink cooler is specifically designed for catering to your guests and their need to get a cold one whenever they want. Better than a simple ice chest, it has more storage space that sits up high for easier access and its wheels make it easy to roll to the perfect spot on your deck or patio.
Interested in learning about other great coolers? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best!
- Beach Cooler: Best Family-Friendly Beach Gear Setup
- Electric Cooler for Car: 9 Iceless Portable Thermoelectric Coolers Playing It Cool
- Portable Cooler: Top 18 Best Rated Anywhere Portable Coolers
- 12V Refrigerator: Top 5 Best Vehicle Coolers and Refrigerators
If you want a cooler that looks like it belongs at your party, then a regular ice chest is definitely not it. A rolling outdoor drink cooler is the cool way to keep your guests in cold drinks all party long.
We searched consumer sites, social media, outdoor living forums, customer review sites, manufacturer sites, and retail sites to find the most popular and best rated outdoor ice coolers.
Take a look at our list and see if one of these outdoor drink coolers is the best patio cooler for your needs!
What sets the Outsunny B2-0013 80-Quart Rolling Ice Chest in Brown Wicker apart from other coolers in our list is its brown wicker exterior that looks perfect on a patio or deck. The cooler itself has a durable steel frame with room for 80-quarts of ice and drinks. It has convenient features like two openings accessible from either side, a drainage hole that makes cleanup easy, and a built-in bottle opener with a cap catcher. It’s easy to move anywhere on your deck or patio thanks to its wheels, two of which lock to keep it from moving when you don’t want it to, and two convenient handles. It also has a bottom shelf you can use to store party accessories like cups, mixers, and plates. Here are its key features.
Outdoor Drink Cooler Features
- 80-quart outdoor rolling ice chest outdoor drink cooler
- Constructed of durable steel with a stylish brown wicker exterior
- Dual cooler openings are accessible from either side
- Convenient handles make it portable and easy to transport
- Integrated drainage port makes it easy to drain and clean
- A built-in bottle opener has a handy bottle cap catcher
- Four wheels, two with locks, allow you to roll the cooler to the perfect spot on your patio, porch, or deck
- A handy bottom shelf can also be used to hold party accessories like extra cups, mixers, or plates
- The cooler measures 35.4L x 15.4W x 32.7H inches and it has a capacity of 80 quarts
Igloo is a popular cooler brand and the Igloo 49271 Lighted Rolling Party Bar Cooler brings their cooler expertise to your patio, porch, or deck. This stylish and functional rolling cooler features the exclusive Igloo LiddUp LED lighting system that functions as a great party light and illuminates the contents in low light conditions, making it easier for guests to see the drink selections. It also has great convenience features like a removable lid, drink dividers, and mobile-ready locking casters on a detachable base. Handy drink dividers let you separate and organize multiple drink types for guests. Here are some beverage cooler key features.
- Exclusive Igloo LiddUp LED Lighting System enhances the mood and illuminates the cooler’s contents
- Removable lid keeps drinks cold when in place or provides full access to drinks when removed
- Drink dividers let you separate drink types from two-liter bottles to wine and root beer to ale
- Mobile-ready locking casters let you roll the cooler to the perfect location and then secure it in place
- Detachable base allows you to use it as a standard ice chest
- Fully insulated body holds cold in longer
- Threaded, leak-resistant drain plug allows easy draining and is garden hose compatible
- Lighting system operates independently on four AA batteries
- Handy integrated bottle opener has a catch bin for caps
With a stylish resin wicker design that will look great on your patio, porch, or deck, the Suncast DCCW3000 77-Quart Resin Wicker Rolling Cooler will keep up to 72 cans or six 2-liter bottles cold and ready for guests. It comes with some great convenience features like casters for portability, a wire basket to hold accessories, and a towel bar. Here are some of its key features.
- 77-quart rolling outdoor cooler with a stylish resin wicker design capable of accommodating up to 72 cans or six 2-liter bottles
- Four casters make this cooler easy to move around with two locking to secure it in place
- Handy towel bar included
- Convenient wire basket on the side holds additional cans, bottles, or entertainment accessories
- Easy snap together assembly
- Cooler measures 25-1/2W x 22D x 34H inches excluding towel bar and basket
Beautiful and functional, the Tenive 80-quart Stainless Rolling Ice Cooler Cart in Silver will be a great addition to your patio, backyard, deck, porch, or entertainment area. Constructed with durable stainless steel and protected by a stylish, fade-resistant powder coated finish, this cooler should last for years of service. Its dual lids make it convenient to access all of your drinks and its heavy refrigeration-grade insulation means your beverages will stay colder longer. It also has a convenient integrated bottle opener with cap catcher so your guests can open their bottles right at the cooler with no mess. Here are some of its key features.
- 80-quart rolling outdoor beverage cooler cart has refrigeration-grade insulation that can keep drinks cold for days
- Removable double lid top makes it easy to access the contents
- The convenient bottle opener shelf is located on one side for bottle caps
- Convenient bottom tray provides additional storage for party accessories
- Four easy-rolling, multi-directional wheels, two locking, allows you to move and rotate the cart 360-degrees to the perfect location and then lock it in place
- Rear drain makes clean-up easy and fast
- Cart measures 32L x 19-3/4W x 34-1/2H inches
The convenient and good looking Best Choice Products 80-Quart Rolling Patio Deck Cooler in Red is the perfect choice for any outdoor event including dinner parties, family barbeques, birthday parties, sporting events, and more. Its double lid top provides easy access to the contents for you and your guests. Convenience features include an integrated can opener on the side Here are some of its key features.
- 80-quart rolling patio deck cooler
- Durable construction includes a hardened powder coated finish that will last for years
- Convenient drain plug makes clean-up easy and fast
- Handy integrated can opener on the side
- Cooler dimensions are 15.5L x 36W x 33H inches and weighs 44 lbs.
Outdoor Drink Cooler Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of these drink coolers? Which outdoor cooler is at the top of your list to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestRefrigeratorCentral.com Outdoor Drink Cooler post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the right outdoor drink cooler for your needs!